A Unique Learning ExperienceLINʞA Unique Learning ExperienceLINʞA Unique Learning ExperienceLINʞA Unique Learning ExperienceLINʞ
CIBP LINʞ is our international training programme for cooperative and popular banks’ executive managers.
The CIBP LINʞ participants come from different member banks with different cultural backgrounds.
Our training cycles are co-designed with our member institutions to:
- Establish and maintain a strong network among executives of the cooperative banking sector
- Enhance future leaders’ management skills and leadership abilities in a diversified and complex environment guided by our cooperative values
- Exchange best practices and develop business cooperation opportunities within the CIBP network
- Cultivate intercultural competences
Each training cycle is thoroughly studied for the benefits of our participants who will gain a wide understanding of the challenging common banking business matters. Every year the participants grasp the overall presence of cooperative values in the world and more specifically in the three host countries. Hence the training programme gives rich insights into the member organisations, their innovation strategy and into their specific culture.
Furthermore, during the extensive training sessions the participants also have the opportunity to collaborate in innovation lab group projects.
CIBP LINʞ focuses on the following core topics:
- Strategic Development
- Innovations in Financial and Cooperative Performance
- Management in Intercultural Environment
- Social and Economical Trends
- Personal Development
We are currently welcoming the participants to the 12th CIBP LINʞ, 2018-2019.
Please check the upcoming 13th CIBP LINʞ training cycle programme for 2019-2020.
CIBP LINʞ Alumni
The network of CIBP LINʞ counts 150+ alumni who play a key role in their organisations.
In 2016, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the training programme.
This year, the CIBP LINʞ ALUMNI DAYS event took place on 28-29 March 2019 in Brussels.